Hi Gym Rats today we are going to answer a question that constantly haunts your mind without leaving a single question mark in your mind, this yellow of course is “Best home gym equipment under $100“. Yes, this question is very confusing and the people around you may be saying different things about this subject, we will share the information we have experienced for years. Let’s move on to our article without further ado.
What Equipment Do I Need For A Basic Home Gym?
Before we move on to the equipment costs, it is good to know what home gym equipment you need.
Dumbell: Buying more than one dumbbell can be costly, but we have a great solution for you. Adjustable Dumbbells are an excellent choice, allowing you to select your desired weight for a single dumbbell.
Bench: Yes, maybe you can do arm workouts without a bench, but never a chest workout. Not only for chest training, the bench is useful for many exercises.
Resistance Band: Resistance bands are especially useful for stretching. Since it is not a very expensive equipment, it will not strain your budget, they are between 5-20 dollars.
Exercise Mat: You don’t want to have a fight with your landlord or a huge dent in the middle of your house HORRIBLE! There is of course an easy way out of this, Exercise Mat.
How to Create a Home Gym
To create a home gym you first need a large space, who wants to do sports in a narrow space, we assume that you have solved the space problem. Next you need to take care of the floor, you can only do this with Exercise Mat, we will share the link to the Exercise Mat we use ourselves.
Well, of course, you need a weight set, choosing a good weight set is extremely important because we don’t want equipment that will break or break immediately after we buy it, we have found a good weight set for you and you can buy it on amazon.
A bench is a must-have, a bench is used in almost all chest exercises Why is a good bench important? A bad bench can cause irreversible accidents. We’ve found a good coffee table for you
Have you ever thought about setting up a garden gym? If you have such an idea in mind, you may be interested in reading our related article
Is It Cheaper to Go to the Gym or Buy Your Own Equipment?
- Cost: Initially, buying your own fitness equipment can appear more expensive due to the upfront investment in machines, weights, and accessories. Gym memberships typically involve monthly fees. However, over time, the cost-effectiveness of each option can vary. If you frequently use a gym membership and make the most of its facilities, it may prove cost-effective. Conversely, if you regularly use the equipment you purchase for your home, it could save you money in the long run.
- Equipment Variety: Gyms offer a wide range of equipment, including cardio machines, free weights, resistance machines, and specialized tools. Acquiring all this equipment for your home can be costly and take up considerable space. If you require diverse workout options, a gym might be the better choice.
- Convenience: Having a gym membership offers convenience, as you don’t have to concern yourself with equipment maintenance, finding space for it, or setting up a dedicated workout area at home. On the other hand, owning your own fitness equipment at home can be highly convenient, eliminating commute time and enabling you to exercise at your preferred times.
- Motivation and Accountability: Some individuals find it easier to stay motivated when they visit a gym due to the dedicated fitness environment and a sense of commitment it provides. Conversely, others prefer the privacy of their home and can maintain motivation without the presence of others.
- Personalized Experience: Working out at home grants you greater control over your exercise environment, allowing you to tailor it to your liking. Gyms may require sharing equipment and space with other members.
- Social Element: Going to the gym can offer a social aspect, enabling you to meet like-minded individuals, participate in group classes, or work out with friends. If you value social interaction during your workouts, a gym membership may be more suitable.
Best Home Gym Equipment Under $100
Of course, setting up a home gym may sound good, but these are costly things. But as Gym Rat Style team, we have listed the Best Home Gym Equipment Under $100 for you and all of them are available on amazon
Here’s gym equipment for under $100;
Today we followed our comprehensive guide on Best Home Gym Equipment Under $100?
Looking for more fitness inspiration and tips? Check out our other blog posts for additional content that will feed your Gym Rat Style!